torsdag 5. mars 2009

Creative Writing #2

The sun was shining on her face, giving her a bright yellow collor on her wrinkley skin. The light , fresh summer air was had a scent of wild berries and put a smile on her face. A smile which turned into a laugh. a childish laugh which made me realize how young she must feel inside. You could see her laugh lines dance by her sparkling eyes. she was a candle ready to burn out.
Rain came down one morning on the train station. It was the autum rain bringing darkness. More and more, hour by hour. The train was gone, it had left before I could even rush to get ready for it. But somehow I knew that soon there would be another one there for me. I would not frown as I entered the train then, no sunken eyes. My stiff body would warm up when I hold hands with my rose again.

Ingen kommentarer: